Radicchio and Taleggio Risotto, Mascarpone...
This is elevated Italian comfort food at its best!
What you will learn:
- Melissa's tips on how to make a delicious risotto
- A simple salad with arugula and radicchio
- Two ways to make mousse al mascarpone (one is without eggs)
- What to look for when buying ingredients
- Melissa will share stories about her life in Umbria (Italy) and her style of cooking
- You will learn about Umbrian cuisine and culture
What you can expect:
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else. In the rare event that an instructor needs to cancel last minute, guests will receive a full refund. We do not otherwise offer refunds.