New Cookbooks Coming Out in 2022
No matter how experienced you are in the kitchen, a fresh cookbook allows you to get creative with new recipes and flavours. We’ve created a list of exciting new cookbooks coming out in 2022 (and one favourite that is already available) to keep an eye out for.
- Korean American by Eric Kim
- Unbelievably Vegan by Charity Morgan
- Ammu: Indian Home Cooking to Nourish Your Soul by Asma Khan
- Snackable Bakes by Jessie Sheehan
- Mi Cocina: Recipes and Rapture from My Kitchen in Mexico by Rick Martinez
- Farmhouse Entertaining Cookbook by Taste of Home
- Half Baked Harvest by Tieghan Gerard
- Bludso’s BBQ Cookbook by Kevin Bludso
- The Cook You Want to Be by Andy Baraghani
- Cook Real Hawai’i: A Cookbook by Sheldon Simeon
1. Korean American by Eric Kim
Eric Kim explains through his insights and recipes about what it means to be Korean American. The cookbook touches on vulnerable stories and showcases gorgeous photos. Korean American is a beautiful cookbook and a must-read this year for a chef of any experience level.
Release date: March 29, 2022
2. Unbelievably Vegan by Charity Morgan
If you are interested in trying out a plant-based diet or want to expand your plant-based recipes Unbelievably Vegan is a great place to start. Charity Morgan lays out over one hundred practical plant-based recipes in her new cookbook. Unbelievably Vegan allows you to try plant-based foods without compromising taste or your time.
Available: Jan 18 2022
3. Ammu: Indian Home Cooking to Nourish Your Soul by Asma Khan
Ammu, meaning mother, features generational Indian recipes connected to the love around food. Asma Khan shares her recipes, photos, and incredible stories to create a beautiful book of must-try Indian recipes.
Release date: May 3, 2022
4. Snackable Bakes by Jessie Sheehan
If you have a sweet tooth, Snackable Bakes is for you! Jessie Sheehan’s new cookbook features 100 easy and delicious recipes that can be made quickly. Even if you haven’t gotten into the baking world, Snackable Bakes is a perfect place to start.
Release date May 3, 2022
5. Mi Cocina: Recipes and Rapture from My Kitchen in Mexico by Rick Martinez
Rick Martínez showcases traditional and modern Mexican cooking through the many recipes of Mi Cocina. As a cook you can explore Mexico through food as the cookbook connects to the seven regions in Mexico. Ultimately, Mi Cocina is a beautiful connection to Mexican culture through food.
Release date: May 2, 2022
6. Farmhouse Entertaining Cookbook by Taste of Home
Farmhouse Entertaining explores country classics and traditional dishes. If you are a busy host, this is a wonderful cookbook for you. There are not only an abundance of comfort food classic recipes, but also inspiration for decor and centerpieces.
Release date: October 11, 2022
7. Half Baked Harvest by Tieghan Gerard
Half Baked Harvest Everyday is centered around enjoying the flavors of real food. Tieghan Gerard’s recipes connect to comfort foods and focus on simple cooking. If you’re looking for an everyday cookbook, we highly suggest checking this one out.
Release date: March 29 2022
8. Bludso’s BBQ Cookbook by Kevin Bludso
Bludso's BBQ Cookbook is an easy introduction to cooking flavourful barbeque. Through the cookbook there are endless barbeque recipes intertwined with cooking tips and meaningful stories. The cookbook is heartfelt and comforting, ultimately a must-read for 2022.
Release: April 12, 2022
9. The Cook You Want to Be by Andy Baraghani
The Cook You Want to Be showcases a variety of modern recipes that can be made quickly for everyday nourishment. Andy Baraghani not only shares recipes, but also cooking techniques to enhance your skills. The cookbook is an incredible combination of flavourful recipes, beautiful photos, and interesting details.
Release date: April 26, 2022
10. Cook Real Hawai’i: A Cookbook by Sheldon Simeon
Sheldon Simeon integrates the variety of cultures that create Hawaiian cooking through his new cookbook Cook Real Hawai'i. One can see the connection of Chinese, Japanese, Filipino and other influences through the recipes. We encourage you to try Cook Real Hawai’i out for simple yet flavorful dishes.
This cookbook was released last year, but we love it and had to include it. Could also be due to the fact the our Founder/CEO Paula is back in Hawai'i for the first time in two years, grateful to continue to explore the Aloha culture through the people and their foods.
Enjoy our list and tag @inmykitchenvancouver on instagram and facebook with your current favourite cookbook!
Leave a comment