Listen to this episode from the links above or below....
The underrated and undiscovered Pakistan through the lens of a Pakistani food blogger who moved from Pakistan to Mississippi.
Blogger of the very popular: Untold Recipes By Nosheen, Nosheen’s blog is all about authentic Pakistani cuisine, with many of the dishes originating out of Nosheen’s little red book of recipes past down through the generations in her family.
In this episode Nosheen generously shares about her life and perspective. A few teasers about what you will hear:
- Nosheen talks about her journey from Pakistan to Mississippi
- Growing up as young girl in Pakistan
- The importance of hospitality, family and connection in Pakistani culture.
- And so much more…oh yes, and my favourite topic, traveling in Pakistan.
Enjoy this episode, I loved it!
Subscribe, Rate and Review
If you love this podcast and want to give us your support, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This goes a long way in helping us get in front of other culinary adventurers like you!
- Get my free guide: 10 unique travel and food tips. You won't find anywhere else
- Get Nosheen’s free guide too: 10 Must-Have Spices For Pakistani Cooking, Plus Their Easy To Find Substitutes & My Favourite Online Spice Stores
- Nosheen’s Blog: Untold Stories By Nosheen
- Recipe shared with you from Nosheen - Chicken Pulao
- Nosheen on Instagram
- Nosheen on Facebook
- Art project in Karachi biennale Trust (Promoting Art) https://karachibiennale.org.pk/
- Touring Pakistan (2 reputable Tour companies recommended by Nosheen) https://thebigskyadventures.com https://cubeedutours.com
Thank you for listening to my podcast! I would love to hear from you, connect with me on Instagram (@inmykitchenpaula) or Facebook (@inmykitchenvancouver), and let me know how you enjoyed this episode.