Alison spends her life following what she is curious about and has built herself a personal toolbox that now allows her to live the life of her dreams.
A typical day in the office for Alison can look a little like this: traverse Thailand and stay with local families in their villages so her son can be immersed in learning about Thai cuisine, consulting on a kitchen design project for a castle in France, finally for dinner on a Tuesday whip up a beef tongue sous vide for taco Tuesday.
This episode has a surprising layer to it, life lessons to share with the youth in your life, my favourite from Alison:
"Support your kids passion in the moment and encourage them to follow what they are curious about and build their own toolbox."
What You Will Learn:
- An in-depth look into a foodie’s travels in Thailand
- What traveling with intention really looks like.
- Tips on how to find your own unique culinary adventures when traveling.
- How kitchens from around the world influence Alison’s own kitchen designs.
- Listen carefully and you will get some great parenting advice on how to encourage curiosity in our children.
I can’t wait for you to hear all that Alison has to say. This is an episode to really savour, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Subscribe, Rate and Review
If you love this podcast and want to give us your support, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This goes a long way in helping us get in front of other culinary adventurers like you!
- Get my free guide: 10 unique travel and food tips. You won't find anywhere else
- Alison is offering 5 spots for free 30 minute 1:1 kitchen design consultations. Email Alison at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Get Alison’s Thai Wing Bean recipe here
- Visit Alison’s website for more recipes and kitchen design inspiration: https://thehomekitchen.com/
- Follow Alison on Instagram: @AK_theHomeKitchen
In My Kitchen helps women who are curious travelers to explore new flavours, new dishes, new cultures and I do that through my cooking classes with my team of hosts from around the world, podcast, and other resources. Thank you for listening to my podcast! I would love to hear from you, connect with me on Instagram (@inmykitchenpaula) or Join In My Kitchen Facebook Group: A Group For Women Travelers Who Love Food and Culture, and let me know how you enjoyed this episode.