Leila will teach you to make this very traditional Northern Iranian Dinner, introducing you to the culture and foods of Rasht, Iran.
Class Level: Beginner
What you will learn:
- About the different types of Kuku (Kuku is an egg and herb dish, similar to a frittata).
- Preparing herbs for kuku and roasted eggplant that can be stored in your feezer
- Leila will show you three different ways to prepare and eat the Kuku
- The role of hospitality in Iran
- The culture and cooking styles of Rasht, Iran
Leila will take you through each step of the dishes in this fully interactive online cooking class. Along the way you will hear stories from Leila's life in Rasht Iran and her journey to Canada. Rasht has been voted by Unesco as the most creative gastronomy city.
About IMK Cooking Classes:
- Fully Interactive
- An In My Kitchen moderator will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else.
★★★★★Nazmi K. Vancouver B.C