If you don't see a date available, or a date that works for you, please email Paula at: firstname.lastname@example.org, all classes are available for private group experiences and corporate team building.
Learn to make this beautiful rice dish traditionally served for celebrations alongside saffron marinated chicken.
Class Level: Intermediate (not difficult, but more fast paced and more steps)
What you will learn:
- How to make Tahdig, the crispy bottom of the rice
- To create "Jeweled" carrots, orange peel, pistachios and raisins
- One of two Iranian methods of cooking rice
- Plating Persian rice with Tahdig
- The cultural significance of rice in Rasht, Iran
- About Rasht, Iran and Northern Iranian cooking and culture
Leila will take you through each step of the dishes in this fully interactive online cooking class. Along the way you will hear stories from Leila's life in Rasht Iran and her journey to Canada. Rasht has been voted by Unesco as the most creative gastronomy city.
About IMK cooking classes:
- Fully Interactive
- An In My Kitchen moderator will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else.
★★★★★Nazmi K. Vancouver B.C