If you don't see a date available, or a date that works for you, please email Paula at: firstname.lastname@example.org, all classes are available for private group experiences and corporate team building.
Class Level: All Levels
What you will learn:
- How to make a tasty and simple Tzatziki
- How work with phyllo pastry, and tips for leftovers
- All about olive oil: health benefits, what to look for when buying olive oil, how to store it and how to cook with it.
- How to make an easy and colourful appetizer that you will use year round.
- To make a tasty, creamy spinach filling for your spanikopita. Emily shows how to fold your spanikopita so you get nice little triangles every time....and if you don't that is okay!
In this cooking class you will learn to make four dishes with Emily as she uses the dishes as the vehicle to teach all about the ins and outs of Olive Oil. Emily
- Fully Interactive
- Paula Mohammed (Founder/CEO of IMK) will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
Olive Oil Educator and author of eight cookbooks, Emily Lycopolous is the olive oil critic with a degree in life sciences from Queens university and an MA in cultural anthropology. Her love of science and discovery has blended with her deep love of food and flavor. Her kitchen is a lab for discovery and learning. Since being introduced to olive oil at an olive grove owned by her husband's family she has dedicated her life to the ingredient.
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else.