Raymond shares his family recipe for Vietnamese Noodle Bowl (Bún) Adaptable to Gluten Free, diabetic and vegetarian diets
What you will learn:
- In this class, you will learn the basics of Bún which is also the foundation of Viet cooking.
- How to make NƯỚC MẮM dipping sauce
- How to make Green onion oil
- How to make Raymond's quick pickle
- How to make a delicious and simple marinade for the beef
- How to plate and eat Bún
What is Bún (sounds like Boong)?
Bún is what we call rice-vermicelli in Viet. It is so common in many of our meals that any dish that includes rice-vermicelli is called Bún. In most restaurant menus, Bún has its own category which usually include Bún Bò Nướng (grilled Beef), Bún Gà Nướng(Grilled Chicken) or Bún Chả Giò(Spring Rolls). Bún is a light meal that can be eaten anytime of day often anytime after breakfast and before dinner. We call it a light meal instead of a snack. On a hot day, Bún can also be a refreshing and substantive dinner.
About IMK Cooking Classes
- Fully Interactive
- IMK Founder Paula Mohammed will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
- Ingredient boxes (all your ingredients except the protein) are available for curbside pick up in Vancouver. Click Here To Order
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else. In the rare event that an instructor needs to cancel last minute, guests will receive a full refund. We do not otherwise offer refunds.