Take a trip to Umbria, Italy and taste the dishes that Nonna's are known for.
Class Level: All Levels
What you will learn:
- Some Nonna hacks that save time and money
- Tips for gnocchi making
- Tips for making a simple tomato sauce delicious
- About the Umbrian lifestyle and culture
In this cooking class you will learn to make three dishes with Melissa as she regales you with stories of her Nonna, her aunties and her Italian life in general. Melissa is passionate, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour!
- Fully Interactive
- Paula Mohammed (Founder/CEO of IMK) will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else. In the rare event that an instructor needs to cancel last minute, guests will receive a full refund. We do not otherwise offer refunds.
★★★★★FRANCINE F, Nanaimo B.C