Learn to make Chef GJ's Grandmother's chicken curry dinner
What you will learn:
- Chef GJ will share his family Masala mix (spice mix)
- How to cook with Indian Spices, how to store and where to buy
- How to make Chef GJ's family chicken curry.
- How to make the traditional Indian "flat bread" Roti
- Fool proof basmati rice
Get to know Chef GJ, take a journey to Northern India with him. Hear his stories about life in India, and life as a Chef. An experience that has seen him leading kitchens in the Taj Hotels to cooking with Michelin star Chefs in France. Chef GJ opens his kitchen (virtual) to you and invites you to cook with him in his home, where we will share stories, culture and food.
About IMK Cooking Classes
- Fully Interactive
- IMK Founder Paula Mohammed will join your Host online to ensure you have a smooth experience.
- Ask as many questions as you like!
- Ingredient boxes (all your ingredients except the chicken) are available for shipping or curbside pick up. Click Here To Order
Please note we do not offer refunds, but we do provide a full credit if you need to cancel.
If you cancel two weeks before your cooking class you will receive a full credit, which you can apply to another cooking class. After that, for in-person classes you may send someone else in your place (we ask you to notify us in advance if you're doing this). For online cooking classes you are welcome to transfer your spot to someone else. In the rare event that an instructor needs to cancel last minute, guests will receive a full refund. We do not otherwise offer refunds.